Nedco is a banner of Rexel, a world leader in the distribution of products, services and electrical solutions. Nedco is one of the most comprehensive Electrical and Datacom distributors across Canada with 69 locations nationwide. Nedco offers a wide range of quality products in Lighting, Datacom, Wire & Cable, Power Management and Electrical supplies.
- Lighting specialists assess lighting needs
- Add value to retro-fits with incentive programs
- Energy Analysis to show savings and ROI
- Applicant representative to help apply for IESO incentive
- IESNA & ARI Certified
- Datacom Specialists & Technical Support in all major markets
- Capability to package Datacom, Lighting and Distribution Solutions
- 24/7 - Twenty-four Datacom stocking locations supported by seven hubs
- Material Kitting & Bundling / Product Staging
Wire & Cable
- Specialists on Staff | Quotation Services
- Custom cuts and packaging
- Requirements for all customer vertical markets
- Stocking more than 600 products at three national warehouses
- Branches full stocked with industry standard products
- Custom cuts and same day delivery
- Specialists on Staff
- Design build support
- Product recommendations
- Equipment combinations – i.e. Transformers, Panels etc.
- Focused on Medium and High Voltage equipment
Nedco's legacy started in 1911 under the name of Northern Electric Company. In the early '70s, the distribution division was named Northern Electric Distribution Company and became Nedco. Around the same time, Nedco grew with the acquisitions of Zenith Electric, Masco Electric, Johnston Electric, Thomas Electric and Zentronics. In 1979, the Nedco division was purchased by Westburne Industrial Enterprises Ltd, to become the largest electrical and telecommunications distributor in Canada.
Expert in the multichannel distribution for the energy world, Rexel supports its professional customers with sustainable and innovative solutions, wherever they are.
Rexel purchased Westburne Industrial Enterprises (including Nedco) in September 2000 and formed the largest electrical and telecom distributor. Today Rexel operates from 2,000 locations in 32 countries, with 27,000 employees making them one of the largest distributors of electrical products in the world.
Rexel offers quality, innovative and sustainable products and services to customers across the globe. Rexel's strategy of partnering with best in class suppliers ensures electrical professionals have access to the best products available on the market.